Capital Cardiology Consultants was originally established in 1976 by Dr. Joseph Quash Sr. He was soon joined by Dr. Thomas Pinder and merged with Washington Cardiovascular Specialists in 2013. This brought together the considerable talents of two of Washington DC’s most well respected and long standing cardiology practices.
As one of the area’s largest privately held cardiology practices, CCC offers a broad spectrum of therapies, non-invasive, invasive, and interventional including coronary and peripheral. Our practitioners constantly update their knowledge base, by keeping in touch with new modalities in the current dynamic medical climate.
Strong ties to Medstar Washington Hospital Center give our group access to state of the art cardiovascular care. Our decades-long association with Providence Hospital, an institution valued for its long operating history, supports our strong focus on high-quality patient care and dedication to the surrounding community.
At Capital Cardiology Consultants, our mission is to take the best possible care of our patients by maintaining a standard of cardiovascular excellence and fostering healthy lifestyles. We are caring providers with deep roots in the Washington DC metropolitan community, and a commitment to service that spans more than 30 years. We prioritize customer satisfaction and promote wellness and quality of life.
Check out our video below!
Meet Our Staff!
- Jody Horner – Practice Administrator
- Rhonda Jones – Office Manager
Administrative Assistants/Service Coordinators:
- Camille Mixon
- Janet Wallace
- Wendy Walkes
- Eartha Simmons, CPC
- Katrina Grier, BS, RDCS
- LaShawn Keene
- Kenisha Jenkins
- Maria Herrera
- Andrea Pugh
- Trebor Tops, CNMT
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.